I am getting a lot of likes on weird real life quotes from many years ago from people with nonsensical blog names
At first I thought it was cool, but then as it kept going it got too bizarre and they’re certainly not real people, I feel like I’m in 2006 again. Anyone else having this problem?I mean, as much as I’d like to think that I’m that awesome… But I have to be realistic here.
- Xander: Amy, good to see you. You're a witch.
- Amy: No I'm not. That was my mom, remember?
- Xander: I'm thinking it runs in the family. I saw you working that mojo on Ms. Bateman. Maybe I should go tell somebody about it.
- Amy: That is so mean.
- Xander: Blackmail is such an ugly word.
- Amy: I didn't say blackmail.
- Xander: Yeah, but I'm about to blackmail you so I thought I'd bring it up.
"Listen, Jake," he leaned forward on the bar. "Don’t you ever get the feeling that all your life is going by and you’re not taking advantage of it? Do you realize you’ve lived nearly half the time you have to live already?"
"Yes, every once in a while."
"Do you know that in about thirty-five years more we’ll be dead?"
"What the hell, Robert," I said. "What the hell."